Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's about time!

After a life time of being a self proclaimed "foodie" (ie. enjoying nothing more than stuffing my face), lover of food photography and working in one of the culinary capitals of the world...I have finally decided to start a blog! I came to NYC with a passion for fashion that was quickly replaced with my love of food and the hospitality industry. I enjoy cooking and dining around town with my husband, eating like a local on my travels abroad and sharing good food and drink with the ones I love. This blog will be about all of the above-lots of amazing pictures with recipes, restaurant suggestions, up and coming foodie destinations & more! I don't eat to live, I live to eat...and drink :)




Enjoying a local beer on my first trip to Munich, Germany in 2007. I'm not a huge beer drinker but every beer I tried in this beautiful city was AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment