Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Start 2015 Off Right!

Hi friends! My apologies for dropping off the face of the earth! The holidays in my profession are insane. That, combined with traveling and being sick with the flu the last week has put me a little behind.

Anyway! Moving on to the good stuff...I've decided to make my first post in 2015 count. I’ve had several people ask me about my fruit & veggie smoothies. I posted the recipe for my morning ritual last year BUT have made a few changes. Ryan and I also received a fantastic new kitchen toy for Christmas! The Nutri Bullet. I have to say, this thing rocks and is the perfect companion for my smoothie making. It blends in seconds and you can drink straight from the cup. They even provide handles you can screw on for easy sipping. My favorite part is the super easy clean up. Major plus. 

Please see below for my new and improved, Start Your Day Right Smoothie recipe... 

BTW keep reading up...Ryan and I have had some major food adventures this past month and I am beyond excited to share them with you! Stay tuned!

Juanina's Start Your Day Right Smoothie

1/2 banana

1 c of your favorite frozen berries (you can also use fresh but frozen gives your smoothie a nice icy texture)

1 or 2 heaping handfuls of spinach

1 big splash of fresh OJ (regular OJ is fine too, I like Simply Orange)

1 scoop Amazing Grass Super Food (AMAZING STUFF!)

1 tsp Chia Seeds

Enough water to blend...

Blend all the ingredients above in a blender and enjoy!



BUY ONE! You can make smoothies, dips, soups & more!



Drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment